Wednesday 30 May 2007

So.....

I really enjoyed this last long weekend, got 2 free unexpected public holidays and i got my much needed rest...


Looked at the resolutions/goals i set for myself at the beginning of this year and i realised i hadn't quite hit the target on them...


Been so so distracted by many things that aren't quite as important and i'm falling into the same trap i've fallen into over the many past years of my adult hood, you know where i lose focus and generally just allow the year(s) pass me by!!!

I need to buckle up truly....

Wish i could find motivation and determination and will power from within

One thing i have kinda achieved this year though is further appreciating my individuality!!

I'm understanding myself more now and appreciating my uniqueness.

I'm learning that truly i'm not accountable to anyone but God and myself...

I now find happiness for myself and i'm not totally dependent on others to make me happy.

I'm also drawing up a list of my positive attributes which will boost my self confidence and esteem.

It has not been an easy path but i'm working towards dropping all my flaws especially >>>>

God will help me!!!

The path to becoming "perfect" really has many mountains and rivers to cross....



No comments:

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here