Monday 11 June 2007

I need to know!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is in two weeks and i'm trying to figure out these stuff:

What is most important to me?

What are my values?

What really motivates me?

What am I known for?

What do i want to be remembered for?

I feel it will help me on this my path to self discovery...

I feel like my life is about to be transformed

I wonder who/what I am about to metamorphose into;)

I feel like i've kept a lot of my treasures locked up on the inside for too long...

I've spent a greater part of my "adulthood" still being a child....

Things are definetely going to have to change around here....

2 comments:

Fluffycutething said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy's Girl said...

Those are tough but good questions to ask. As I get older, I find myself using birthdays to reflect on my life - it has really helped me. Hope you have a fab birthday, and most importantly, hope you find answers to take you closer to where you want to be.

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here