Friday 3 August 2007

Sitting here as nervous as a bat!!!

Ok so there's this guy,

We were in the same university even though we were not friends

Then fate made us serve(NYSC) in the same town and his house was around the corner from mine

We started talking at the tail end of the year and became "friends"

He kinda indicated interest, in that one night, that he came to see me and it got so late he had to crash in my room and of course attempted to shag me(Naturally)

We didn't do it anyway, and even when I had to crash at his, nothing happene.

Many years later, we met up again and have started talking

He has invited me out a couple of times and says we can always end up at his place if it's too late for me to go home and so that we can catch up on our lives i presume.(He works pretty late most times)

He makes many jokes about marrying me

He's cute and has a steady job. I'm suspect he could make a good boyfriend/partner and maybe even husband!!!

Last week, i was in a training near his house and i asked if i could stay at his to avoid driving from extreme of Lagos to another

He said fine and seemed excited about it

I backed out last minute because i was nervous about what could transpire if i spent a week in his room

I called him last night to apologise for not coming over like i said i would( i had not told him i changed my mind and he had called and smsed(hope that's correct) all week to find out if i was fine and still coming over.

I offered to hook up with him tonight

It probably will be too late to go back home

I'm nervous about sleeping at his

Anxiety has not allowed me get up from here to head out to meet him

My fingers are even twitching

Good luck to me this evening;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

update o!n let us know how it went o

...toyintomato said...

..girl, my own policy is..
1): you have only one life, soo just live the life and stop analyzing every single thin, just act..haba
2: never do any thing you will regret..haha
okay so i contradicted myself,just have fun, what happens will happen, end of story...
...oya update, give us gist, so what happened

Fluffycutething said...

Ok so here's d update ;)

The evening went well, we didn't hang out because we were both tired, so we were in his house all evening. We gisted throughout which was nice.

However he didn't quite talk "us" or hint at " we being together" kinda gists... and i didn't bother as well

While sleeping he tried to grope(as was expected) but i slapped his hands away especially since i had spotted CDs earlier in his room(meaning he's bunking someone else as well even if it's not serious)

He let me drive his "jeept" which was cool.i felt he thought he could trust me with his "property" and he's invited me over again.

So still keeping my fingers crossed;)

Fluffycutething said...

@Toyin tomato- thanx for d great advice....

"It really helped" LOL

@pink satin- thanks for stopping by sweetie

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

It seems you like the guy...ask him out already! and do tell how it went!

kokolette said...

awwww
you're so kewt!
sound like a high school romance!
i wish you guys well o...and pls try not to shag until marriage (prefarably) or at least real commitement
..hmmm...but doesn't it bother you that he's shagging someone else?

kokolette said...

awwww
you're so kewt!
sound like a high school romance!
i wish you guys well o...and pls try not to shag until marriage (prefarably) or at least real commitement
..hmmm...but doesn't it bother you that he's shagging someone else?

Thirty + said...

@Nyemonie, ask him out?! I think he's gone past that level.
Fluffy keep your stance

bighead said...

its definitely going down the next time. This last one was just "tospi". Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned. And from a man, here's what he's thinking: "she want am; she just dey form". do you?

Fluffycutething said...

@bighead- It's not going down anything oh....

@nyemoni,kokolette & 30+ - I do admit i like him ;) But he's just not seeming to make any moves...

Like he hasn't called me in over a week!!!! I'm geting quite exasperated:(

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

oh dear!

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here