Monday 17 March 2008

Mondays!!!!

I "like" Mondays....

The minutes or rather the hours just always seem to fly past

See now it's almost 11'0' clock and one meaningful work i have not done today :D

Anyway my weekend was fun, spent most of it sleeping.

Which was great...

Didn't exercise though ;) woke up late LOL

The drama i encountered getting to work today wasn't funny at all, left home about 6.17am still didn't arrive at work until almost 8'0' clock. Thankfully my brother did most of the driving :O

The horrors of Lagos roads!!!!

One woman at the bus stop when he got off asked for a lift, i "lied" that i wasn't going her way.

Felt quite bad but you see, this Lagos is so unsafe, we can't just be carrying people we don't know abi?

She had a baby and like "3 loads" by her side.

My car is a "darling get down let uncle enter" type of car(2 door hatchback ) so i couldn't imagine having to first packing all her load to the backseat then hopping in.

God have mercy on us all.

The next sin i committed this morning was snooping through my ex's e-mail. why i did it i don't know. Just curious to find out what he was up to i guess

Is it bad to do that sef?

anyway i repent from all my evil ways LOL :D

My vaccum cleaner has just been delivered.

Nna bia

6 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

tell me I am...


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

FIRST!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

And, I can't say I blme you for not being able to help. But, maybe next time...Enjoy the rest of your week, oh!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

darkelcee said...

we call that type of car sokinso in yoruba language.

sweetheart, I hate monday. The hatredactually starts from sunday evenin around 6.30pm. i have never liked monday morning since my primary school days.

but i am at my peak on fridays!lol

Afrobabe said...

o...ur vacumm cleaner has arrived indeed...

My dear u seem to be the only one who likes mondays oh...me I hate them!!! long boring day...they should scrap monday and friday as working days....

If I pick someone in lag my dear it wont be woman with child and plenty loads oh...

Fluffycutething said...

@Solomonsdyelle- for coming first you get half of the scrumptous bowl of amala i just finished eating LOL

Funny thing is this week, for some odd reason like 3 people have asked me for lifts!!!!

fear no gree me carry them sha

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here