Friday 6 June 2008

Hmmmmm.....

I'm gonna be somebody's mama...

Reality is actually setting in

Got some little bulge now

Everyone's asking questions

I'm sleepy most afternoons and i pee every five minutes

Got a dark line across my tummy

My colleague asked me to give her water today, no problem in that yeah?

Just that she wanted it in an empty skittles container!

She's +++++++

Is that gonna happen to me too?

Am i gonna want to keep my feet in a dustbin all day long?????

The smell of food is mostly unappealing to me...

Sometimes i feel so much is expected of me

Like i'm supposed to be different

I still feel the same, though my tops don't quite fit anymore.

Change.

Change..

Change...


N.B- That was supposed to be some poetic/philosophical ending by the way!!!!!!! LOL

9 comments:

Afrobabe said...

ROTFLMAO...abeg no kill me oh...poetic kuh...

yep, u r gonna be a mama... It shocks me more...dont know why it shocks you at all...afterall I did have that birds and bees conversation with you in minna...

Told you all about boy putting his pee pee in ur thingy and how ur belly will swell till you bust....but you...you still opened for the peepee!!!

Afrobabe said...

And I am first on all 3 posts you put up today!!!!

:-)

NaijaScorpio said...

Congrats on the baby.

ibiluv said...

yippeee a little one is one the way............congrats!!!!!!!

NikkiSab said...

Babe!! it is well. I cant imagine how u feel but i know u will b fine. But its time to invest in bigger tops n sack trouser to accomodate ur new landlord...lol. Becos baby decides ur menu n wat u like or dis like ( I have to preggy frds). Take care.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... im so happy 4 u

Mojisola said...

Congrats!!!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Congratulations!!! Look forward to reading more about this chapter in your life. And yup-your gonna be somebody's mama.Can't imagine what that must feel like.

Afrobabe said...

my friend, come and update this place....

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here