Monday 4 August 2008

...............

No title for this post jare...

I'm still quite traumatised from sitting in traffic since 10minutes past six am that i left my house!!! Thankfully i wasn't driving but meeehhn even the sitting wasn't fun. I mean not even my driver's "coat" amused me like it did last week.

Don't know why the bugger wears a coat(actually it's a jacket as in suit jacket :D ) anyway, then he wears some silly body/muscle top and layers it with a chain. Does he think he's LL cool J or what?

Forgot to add that he wears white shoes as well LOL

This weekend was quite good. Managed to have my hubby indoors for most of it, save a brief trip to Ibadan so i had to sleep at my mum's. Which was ok, except that i had to watch my dog( yeah i left him at hers) eat paper!!!!!

I gave him suya and rice which he gulped up and next thing i saw he was chewing all the newspapers...

Still quite traumatised by that i tell you LOL

Hoping this week would be interesting and stress free. No health issues and stuff. Still recovering from the SEVEN drips i had two weeks back, my arm still hurts from the jab i took last week too!!

I dreamt that i had a baby girl and my husband took her to work!!!

Hmmm, one just keeps having weird dreams plus itchy boobs plus bump in the front all to have this pikin(s) sha...

Make i go drink Milo.....

I'm having such a slow morning though the clock seems to be moving fast sha

14 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Keep drinking milo oh..my mum says such things make baby too difficult to push as they will be as big as all the milo glasses you have had and your kini will tear and hubby will complain…ok, she stopped after the kini tearing but she didn’t need to spell out the dangers of a torn kini..lmao…

Dollar ate newspaper..hahahah..

Omo I cant stop laughing at ur driver’s attire oh..maybe he is feeling like driver/body guard to a celeb???

Fluffycutething said...

kai babe you've warned me about this Milo but that's the only thing that seems to be able to pass through my mouth!!!!!!! Food has lost it's appeal, only today i realised my jeans were falling off my butt!!!

This dollar matter shocked me even more oh. couldn't decide whether he was hungry or just insane LOL

As for this my driver..... hmmmmm

Aphrodite said...

Congrats on the coming baby.
I second afro on that Milo thing o...heard it makes the baby too big which is why pregnant women drink more of lipton tea.

So you have to pass third mainland to work everyday? i no envy you o...

Fluffycutething said...

@Aphrodite- Lipton tea ke??????? I beg you can i drink tetley tea with loads of cream milk ;) instead? LOL

I have stopped passing third mainland oh now i pass ikd rd and very soon i may resort to passing Mushin to work LOL

LG said...

lol@afro n d dangers of torn 'kini'
dis babe sef *grins*
dearie, take it easy on d milo sha.
pele abt d lagos traffic o, but havent u heard of LG canoe & transport service
i promise, u wont regret d ride....
*wide grin*



cheers!!

Uzo said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww...the dog ate paper? Well dogs eat pretty much anything right? Cute blog...

Afrobabe said...

Dollar still eating paper???? lmao..

aloted said...

hi...first time here and i already gather that you are preggies. congrats!!!

and yes the thing about the milo gist is true o...pele...i hope your appetite is back.

take care

Buttercup said...

lol @ ur driver..

7 drips..wow..cant remember when last i took drips..pele!

congrats on ur pregnancy!

doll (retired blogger) said...

LMAO@ your driver and your dog. Do you work on the island?

Mz. Dee said...

speakin of milo... i shud go make me sum jo.

i understand ur trauma with ur dog! lol

i remember wen my dog started eatin shoppin bagz.. grr!! i made him fast....deliverance is the best solution.:p

Fluffycutething said...

@Lg- u need to hook me up with that canoe service fast oh.My driver don resign!!!

@Uzo- annoying thing is he usually refuses to eat FOOD placed in his plate oh...

@Afro- Dollar got lost oh,he was rescued by our neighbour- savior the okada man who SAVED him by strapping him to his bike and bringing him home LOL meanwhile my mum was already in a frenzy and was about to make a missing "persons" report!!!

@Aloted-thanks lovey... i've taken all your advices and started drinking five alive instead LOL

Fluffycutething said...

@buttercup-thanx for stopping by jare. The bugger of a driver kuku sent in his resignation via text last night!!!

@Doll- Don't work on the island oh, but sometimes i have to take third mainland to get to my office when ikd rd is busy.

@Mz Dee- you made the poor dog fast ke? i'm sure my doggie would just start eating grass or lizards where i not to feed him for a day LOL

Buttercup said...

lol r u serious???

good riddance i guess!

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here