Sunday 4 May 2014

Brazilian and tins#

Somehow this adding tins# to tins# has kinda come to stay. for e.g on bb or fb these are some familiar terms lasgidi tins#, loading birthday tins # :D get it? Lol 
Na wa for Lagos and its happenings! Kai every corner one turns you see Brazilian weave. Long long lengths for that matter. for the purpose of this convo Brazilian weave extends to all the other countries where Lagos gals get these hairs Peruvian,Indian,Puerto Rican and so on. Babes r trying oh I bought my first Brazilian a whole 8000naira I was so proud of my purchase I got to the salon and half expected everyone to be waowing me the hairdresser told me that even though it was human hair it wasn't in d league of what Lagos gals r buying LOL na dem know I'm proud of my Brazilian.... The thing makes me literally sweat on my head and its not long to my waist oh makes we wonder how all these chicks r coping seeing as the sun is blazing! well their boyfriends have cars with ac ;)
Anyone trying to keep up with Lagos gals will just die skin products,shoes n bags are a discussion for another day!!!
My work matters still dey, I'm more resilient now been writing proposals up and down the place all in a bid to justify my oga buying me a laptop. If I had the same modus operandi as his foolish self where would I have got a tool to be typing all the plenty tasks he assigns me his pseudo PA as he calls it. Mcheeeeewwww.
My husband showed me this weekend that this African man syndrome is still in existence and isnt likely to be eradicated from the earth anytime soon. He asked my  son to call me l, I show up and he says 'please listen(can't remember exact opening line) as from today, after breakfast on sat morn, rule no 1 no more cartoons until after homework' rule no 1. So I asked is that for me or the children and he says the rule is for u and the kids. I just walked away. He's giving me rules? In this Lagos of 2014? Its not his fault na because I nor get long red nails to snap at him after his rule giving session. Mcheeeeewwww
Thought of one of my old toasters and called him up. I'm happy we have reunited. funny thing is at d time I wasn't this enchanted with him I actually dreamt of him that night after we spoke. We haven't stopped speaking and no he's not asking for my hand in marriage this time round LOL 
Wetin I dey write sef? 

        Church today was nice I got in late for workers meeting I was made to stand at the back for a bit then pastor asked us to show our faces for all to see I thought he said take a seat I almost entered the ground when he said I didn't ask u to sit oh! The crowning brouhaha was when I was asked to teach the teenage class. I had just four boys in the class. The topic was the crowing trauma for me this weekend LOL see it below

1 comment:

Abiola said...

I just don't get the brazillian+peruvian+all the llian and vian craze, never will. Don't mind me o, I'm probably still living in outer space.

Will never be able to wrap my head round spending a month's salary on weave! Maybe na poverty mentality as some people term it. Each to his own.

Still laughing at the church drama...teaching the teenage class that interesting topic?

That's just a small training to start preparing you for when the kids would become teenagers...lol

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here