Friday 13 February 2015

Update!!!!

I didn't realise i had stayed away for so long...

Life and it's many ups and downs...

The year has been a myriad of many events so far. I finally started on the "starting over" meme.  I've stopped worrying over why some of my friends have moved on for eg. Even i have now moved on :D

I have also got the house re-painted. Didn't quite get the colours i had initially hoped to do, but the place is sha painted and its much nicer to the eyes. It's such a relief, cant believe i allowed my living conditions to deteriorate so badly... This weekend i'd start up on accessories and just generally making it neater.

Some pictures should be available soon *winks*

I'm also beginning to consider following better routines/schedules/structures for the children. I have left living life properly for too long. Better late than never i suppose.

Some sad news popped up earlier this week, a dear friend of mine was widowed. Quite shocking and unexpected. Poor girl has had quite her fair share of tragedy in this life. God have mercy on us. I guess these are some of the issues that come with being adults. Her toddler is quite oblivious to what's going on and it makes me even more sorry for her.

Didn't sleep well, this nepa people are really taking the piss..... africa is a hot place abeg!

Just rambling.....

Have a lovely weekend everyone ;)

4 comments:

chrisyinks said...

And she is back once more. Let's hope this time she stays. Happy Valentine's day.

Fluffycutething said...

Thanks Chrisyinks ;)

ibiluv said...

pictures are always fun

share when you can

so sad to hear about your friend

Mojisola said...

You sound like a woman with renewed purpose. Keep it up.

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here