Friday 30 October 2015

Water meme

For the past day and a half I've had 4 litres of water approximately.....

I'm really getting serious* with this healthy lifestyle meme...

Na God go help somebody, na so so piss since morning.

I wonder if that's a good sign? The pissing i mean, does i mean the fat is being flushed off?????? Because if na so then i can up the warrer to 5 litres daily sef LOL

It's been such a slow paced day. For some reason i can't recall many of the tasks i have to complete. Should have written them down abi? i kuku wrote them down just don't know if that's the full list and i also don't feel motivated to do the ones on the list sef

*sighs*

Make i go piss...

Anama bia :)

*that was Igbo/Ibo by the way :D

2 comments:

Mojisola said...

I don't think the water flushes out actual fat, but it does cleanse and detoxifies the system. It also helps you feel full and satisfies the urge to ingest something. Keep it up and you will see results.

Hmmm, i thought i was the only one that made lists fa. I now see them days later n just tick the stuff thsts been done. Shugs.

Molara Brown said...

Not sure water flushes out fat, if now I should be slim by now.

The part I hate about all the water drinking is the pissing part but they say it is good sha.

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here