I was shocked. While the whole thing may not have been perfect they did look like they were getting on fine(from the outside)
The husband lost his job and naturally this put a strain on them emotionally and perhaps otherwise...
Now while i dont have all the details or first hand info i heard the marriage crashed for the following reason( and possibly some others too)!!!
Wife is a british citizen and husband asked/requested/pleaded(whatever he sha did) asked her to file for him so he could share this benefit too. Maybe it was the way he asked i dont know but babe sha insinuated that , it may have been for this reason he married her!!!!
Like i said i dont have first hand info, but surely there's no smoke without fire. the story may be true.....
My concern is this, assuming the story is true:
- Was husband wrong to ask his wife to file for him?
- Is he thus a gold digger?
- should the matter have degenerated this much?
- Is wife right on her assumptions?
- In an ideal situation should the wife have filed for him as her dearly wedded husband?
Truly i wonder.........