An aunt of mine just caused me some embarrassment….
She told another aunt of mine that “fluffy is in the family way you know”
I don’t know which embarrassed me more the fact that fluffy “is indeed in the family way” or the expression “in the family way”!!!
Na wa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are the issues…..
My parents got divorced long before I turned three ( I think I may even have been younger) my dad was a very difficult person as I got to ...
-
Just in case you haven't notice I am not speaking to you…. Yep im vexing for you!!! Why you may ask? My people please help me ju...
-
Dear people, this individual still didn't get any sugar oh *sighs* we are thus hopeful that this holiday will provide an opportunity fo...
-
Got some cotton bud stuck in my ear yesterday… Don’t know why I decided to clean or rather just stick the thing in, in the middle of the nig...
5 comments:
...so u r pregnant again?
Yes?
No?
That is what the expression means..no?
OK now Im confused..
COngratulations...?
OOH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (sorry for caps). what exciting news!
So she outed you, ehn? lol!
LOL!!!
yAAAY! bABY nO.2!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS.......
OMG..someone is in the family way..ayobami is about t have a cute sister.congraaaaaaats
Doll
lol @ d use of family way. am still dey talk am like dat??? abeg, tell ur aunty say dem don upgrade am. na 'preggers' be d new name now o
& congrats at being in the 'family way'. u go born girl! say amen!
Post a Comment