- take a shower - once a day, sometimes two!!!
- brush your teeth - Once a day, except when my mouth feels stinky at night
- floss - never
- wash your toilet - Once a week
- wash your tub/shower - same as above
- dust your furniture - when i pass by it and it looks dusty :D
- Windex the windows - never
- let your dirty dishes sit in the sink/on the counter for more than 1 day? - 36 hours is usually my limit LOL
- Use a washer or hand wash your dishes? we don't have option of "washer" in Naija oh so it's always my hands
- wear the same jeans over and over? hmmmmm quite often, so that it doesn't fade from constant washing LMAO
- wear the same bra over and over? i usually try to change them after two days!!!
- wash your car? only when my pants start getting dirty from dragging dust on the floor of the motor and when i can't open the door because dust has caked on the handles and i can't bear to touch it i.e when even I cannot bear the filth anymore!!!
- clean the interior of the car? when i looks like a dustbin/garage
- cut your toenails? at my monthly pedicures
- wash your bed linen? weekly or bi-weekly(depends on how lazy i am that period)
- use wet toilet paper (they make those now) instead of dry toilet paper? i use baby wipes now
- vacuum? as often as necessary, this could be once weekly or once in two weeks
- wash your fridge? It's still new so i haven't had to give it a wash per se, i only wipe spills and stains for now :)
change sponges/dishrags? when they've chopped i change them!!!
- put your laundry away after washing them? the laundry usually sits in the basket for a few days before i put them away
- take your garbage outdoors? daily or at most every two days
dump trash out your car? nope. I'm an advocate for "Let's do it right". I'd rather have the trash in my car.
leave leaves or seeds lying around on your coffee table? i'm sorry i don't have a coffee table(thankfully LOL)
collect junk mail unintentionally? well..... i am a pack rat
have bills everywhere but in one spot? uhun
have stains on your carpet? my carpets are new so thankfully no stains, but my former carpet.....
have dirty handprint marks near your doorknobs or doorways? Nope
toothpaste gels in your sink? never
toothpaste/water splash marks on your mirror above your sink? Nah
have a mop? 2 sef
How do you disinfect?
Dettol(for the Naija people LOL)- Plenty plenty
other - i use hand sanitizer quite often does that count?
all of the above?
Ok, Afro i tag you and the first person that comments on this post!!!!!!!!!!!