Monday 22 August 2016

My husband!

This economy can just disgrace someone sha! Found myself picking some nail polish in a cheap store and my bill was 5 dollars, my brain somehow converted to naira and i was like "huh three nail polish for N1500*, i'm not buying biko" ... Mcheeewww

May God see us through this period oh! We didn't have a Joseph to dream and warn us of tough times ahead! It is well.

Lemme go onto my husband matters *eyes flutter*

Recently met someone, very nice lady. She's got a great family as well. They've been married for a bit and seem like a regular happy family. What i find intriguing and amusing is the way the wife punctuates her sentences with *my sweerat*! As in we are having a convo and she wants to randomly refer to her mr and where i would say hubby's name she says (for eg) * i was telling my sweerat that we are going to the mall*.Sometimes i find it quite amusing but then i wonder why?. is she trying to affirm to me that she loves her lover???? :D

Another dear friend used to punctuate sentences with my husband when she first got married of course by the time they settled into the marriage and issues of life caught up with them, she changed his name to his name :D

I would call my partner/spouse/boyfriend a pet name only when we are alone or if i'm conversing with him or better still during nooky!!!!

Be like say something dey do me today oh LOL Hmmmmm

I keep wondering what it's like to date a man like Usain Bolt.. you know ;) such strength!!!!!!!

Meanwhile why are female athletes literally naked in their outfits? The same sports their male counterparts are able to cover their privates now. Abi? All their buttocks will just be out there, quite distasteful abeg..

Recently stumbled on one BBC feature/video called Lagos to London, it was published some months back  and though i heard of it, i never got to watch it. Nigerians are trying oh! Almost had headache after watching the thing! Imagine Toke Makinwa spending 5000pounds in one shopping spree! chai. Then some boys talking about thousands of pounds on party!!!!! Where were they when i was single and searching for a man? Couldn't they toast me? Mcheeeewwwww

We are moving homes! really happy at that, quite tired of my present flat especially since i was told that a co-tenant is a *commercial diabolical spiritualist* i.e he offers fetish services to people! I heard he even slaughters birds in his flat... Hian

I'm just happy to be moving abeg, i have small small children who play around the compound. May God protect us all.

Going to finish off my breakfast of oatmeal.... yep trying to be healthy these days :D

5 comments:

Tomi O said...

But "Sweetrat" though? Really? Why the "rat"? LOL. Really amusing. I posted a congratulations on your previous post but it didn't go through.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Wish you a great transition moving houses.

Fluffycutething said...

Thanks my dear! I do appreciate the thoughts. Actually she calls it properly but my mischievous side couldn't help it ;)

Mojisola said...

Lmao, sometimes I think you are my kid sis (except say she never born). I don't get the pet name either. . .what do the kids call their parents when the parents are doing sweetrat about?

The my dear, my husband thing too tire me. I remember in those early days someone accused me of not loving my hubby. Needless to say "my dear" don leave her mouth. I am tempted to ask her what happened to their love. Women eh, our wahala too much.

Fluffycutething said...

:D you sum it up nicely @Mojisola- *our wahala too much*

vaiybora said...

Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

ทองดีฟันขาว

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here