Awwwwww

My friend just wrote a poem...

It reminded me of the only poem i've ever received in my entire life...

Kept the yellow paper for ages after...

It touched me each time i read it,


Looking back now,


Puppy love is absolutely idiotic LOL

Heck i even still know the wordings even after 12 years!!!!!!!!!!

"Every day of the week

Your face i persistently seek

Throughout the night

Nothing goes through my mind but your sight

These few words i find hard to say

But i thought to let you know today

That i think of you

Much more than you can imagine is true"

Wonder where the big head is sef...

Probably using the same lyrics on some.....

Loud hiss

Comments

Afrobabe said…
hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Glad I motivate you....goat!!!
Afrobabe said…
and it wasn't a poem...

just words from my heart...

Popular posts from this blog

Hair net- To wear or not to wear!!!

Accepting just as it is?