Tuesday 23 October 2007

This morning like.....

..... many other mornings,

I stood in front of my closet( sorry afro i meant my wardrobe ;)

and looked at the heap(s) of clothes and tried to decide which of my many shirts/tops/ trousers/skirts etc to wear this morning

i couldn't help but bless God because there was a time when i didn't really have a choice

It was either my blue jeans and a green top or my black trousers and the other top.

I've come a very long way.....

I truly bless the Almighty God.

He's the reason we have and enjoy so many things we think are normal(and maybe even take for granted)

I started off very rough

Looking back now, i've walked a really long road.....

Father, this morning once again, i appreciate your mercies :)

7 comments:

Belema said...

Keep counting your blessings it will keep you grounded :)

Initium said...

We've all come a long way...thank God for His mercy...can't believe the stuff He's brought us through...

Afrobabe said...

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I thought you were a tosh babe oh...Imagine how careful we were with you at nysc...thinking this poor ajebo girl that has to be taken care of....kai wish I could go back to that time.

Fluffycutething said...

@Afro- apparently being an "ajebutter" is one of the many virtues i exude due to my charismatic nature....

No wonder your strived so hard to become my friend LOL

Fluffycutething said...

@Belema & Acainto- It's necesary to always be thankful and never forget our beginnings oh!!! ;)

Thanx for stopping by

Anonymous said...

loving your blog.... esp your writing style

Fluffycutething said...

@belle- thanx for stopping by sweetie, i just love those beads ;)

Today

 Happy new year! So many cobwebs here