Saw my vet, sorry my dog's vet :D the other day, and he told me my doggie looks bereaved...
I mean of all the words in the dictionary "bereaved" loun loun LOL
Anyway it then dawned on me that perhaps i really cannot keep the doggie anymore!!!
Story is that the doggie was given to me by my ex for christmas a few years back..
Alas i did not marry that ex(story of my life abi? ;) and the dilema is
1. My hussie does not really really like pets i.e dogs
2. We live in a house with other tenants who may or may not appreciate living with an animal
3. Were i to even insist on moving the doggie in, i would have to accomodate him on the balcony which just won't do
4. Our landlord has stated expressly and categorically that he does not like pets!!!!
5. My mum and other occupants of her house are not really really able to show the dog as much affection as i showed it, thus he is being neglected :(
6. I have a baby now and thus less free time
Not like i don't like sorry love the doggie anymore but there's just so little time to partake in "extra curricular activities" ;) these days.
So now i am thinking of SELLING the dog, i should make about 20-25000 bucks if i do.
That's quite some money if you ask me sha LOL
But i feel so wracked with guilt i just don't know what to do!!!!
Picking up the pieces It may not completely make sense but I want to document this phase I passed through Sometimes life decides to hand...
I hope i get some male perspectives on this discourse!!! I grew up watching/seeing my mum wear hair nets. I thought/assumed/believed it wa...
Not sure what the landlord was thinking really but this is what the toilet and bathroom in the master bedroom of our former house looks l...
My sister sent me a random message today! The message was disjointed and just fueled my annoyance a bit. It was a supposedly congratulator...