Peek- a -boo

Peek

A
Boo


:D
That's Ayobami, playing peek- a boo- on his Daddy's back!!!!!!

Comments

Awww, he is so cute ehn, God bless all of you
SHE said…
So cute and he's so grown up already!
I think he's at the point where, as I usually say, he has become a real child. when they are smaller, i kinda find it hard to see them as children, I dont know why.
LG said…
yayyyyyy!!' i talk am' i talk am say him go resemble me ....for colour :)
*luv his hair
doll said…
aw...cute and grown already. WOW
Afrobabe said…
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...I need new pics asap...mine are apparently to old...boy is almost ready for school oh...
miz-cynic said…
the boy is growing exponentially o......and he luks like a dadas boy, frm pix of dadas back he looks fit...u dey enjoy o
OluwaDee said…
Your baby is so cute, & he has lovely hair too.
fluffycutething said…
Thanks everybody i've been glowing from all the comments!!!!!!!! ;)

These days i get to work late because i spend like 30mins staring at him when we wake up before bathing and getting ready for work etc etc :)
fantasy queen said…
I WANNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Fantasy Queen: lol, are u ready to push now??? I want too o
fluffycutething said…
@FQ- PLEASE come and take biko LOL

@Angelus- the pushing isn't that hard actually ;) i'm almost ready for another one now sef ;) ;)
tboz said…
He's real cute... lovely eyes..
Mojisola said…
How time flies, is he crawling yet?
Mojisola said…
lol @ being ready for another one.
fluffycutething said…
@Tboz- thanks sweetie!!! U owe me a call oh...

@Mojisola- Crawling ke? he's just 3 months now oh! Tryina make him sit by himself sef :D
ibiluv said…
Dash me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's sooooooooo adorable....
Writefreak said…
Your baby is cute! I want one! lol I love his hair
first time here
wordmerchant said…
awwww..what a cute lil boy...so where does he get his looks from, you or daddy?
fluffycutething said…
@Ibiluv- Come and take oh!! And don't come running when you lose ALL your sleep :D

@Writefreak- Thanks sweets!!! Hope you get yourself one soonest ;)

@Wordmerchant- of course the looks are from me!!!!!!!
Naija Bloggers award starts today. Check it out.
iHeart! said…
that is SOOOO cute!
he's adorable!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair net- To wear or not to wear!!!

Accepting just as it is?