I need to know!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is in two weeks and i'm trying to figure out these stuff:

What is most important to me?

What are my values?

What really motivates me?

What am I known for?

What do i want to be remembered for?

I feel it will help me on this my path to self discovery...

I feel like my life is about to be transformed

I wonder who/what I am about to metamorphose into;)

I feel like i've kept a lot of my treasures locked up on the inside for too long...

I've spent a greater part of my "adulthood" still being a child....

Things are definetely going to have to change around here....

Comments

fluffycutething said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daddy's Girl said…
Those are tough but good questions to ask. As I get older, I find myself using birthdays to reflect on my life - it has really helped me. Hope you have a fab birthday, and most importantly, hope you find answers to take you closer to where you want to be.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair net- To wear or not to wear!!!

Accepting just as it is?