While i was busy....

A close friend of mine has had a bit of financial troubles recently and i was busy casting stones at her (albeit i my mind) and feeling like i was better than her because my money(and even other) woes didn't seem so "prominent" or "visible" to the world.



Only when i took a step back and brought my nose down from my high horse did i realise that my financial challenges were many too and i really am not on top of my game as per money matters n stuff.



The difference between us, may be the fact that i am aware of some of my excesses that cause me these strains and i am on the path to recovery. By tracking my spending(s) and cutting down on frivolities until i'm back at my financial apex(or at least i'm quite close to it) I believe i'm well on my journey to "squeezing water out of this rock" called money.


I know it's not easy but my contemporaries are doing "big things" with their monies and i will not be left off this band wagon!!!



So i've decided to also take a step back in other areas too and stop being so judgemental of people experiencing challenges, even when they are seemingly caused by themselves!!!!

I will also further look inward at my own short comings and work at improving them rather that "take painkillers for someone else's headache" as i'm wont to do!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair net- To wear or not to wear!!!

Accepting just as it is?